Pregnancy Yoga Classes
Monday: 7:15pm to 8:15pm at My Home Studio, Edgware – £40 for four weeks.
Wednesday: 7:15pm to 8:15pm at My Home Studio, Edgware – £40 for four weeks.
Welcome and congratulations on your pregnancy. You are in the right place to help prepare your body and mind for a healthy pregnancy. I can offer you a relaxed environment in which you can enjoy the various stages of your pregnancy.
Gentle exercise and relaxation is essential for pregnant and postnatal women. Yoga helps mums maintain a healthy body and a healthy mind.
Benefits of prenatal and postnatal yoga:
- Improve your circulation, reduce fluid retention
- Alleviate nausea, tiredness and headaches
- Improve digestion and elimination
- Improve your muscle tone and help reduce the risk of prolapse
- Helps to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, varicose veins and hemorrhoids
- Postures designed to build strength and flexibility for active birth
- Helps baby to find optimum position in the last few weeks of you pregnancy
- Working with the breath to help relaxation and ease delivery
A yoga program which will be modified as your pregnancy progresses and is designed around your wants and needs.
Private Classes are available by appointment in my home studio or in your own home.